Community Supported Agriculture or CSA is a way in which consumers buy shares of a farmer’s harvest in advance. Consumers become members by paying an agreed amount in the beginning of the growing season. This upfront payment helps the farmer buy…read more
Welcome to Hails Family Farm in Lopez, Pennsylvania. Our farm is entering a new season of life. We still have a strong emphasis on dairy, but we are expanding in many other areas of sustainable farming production. We are in the process of building a hydroponic gardening system…read more
Join us on Facebook
Our Produce List
- •Mixed salad greens,
32 oz. clamshell (3.00),
1 gallon ziplock bag (7.50)
- •Kale, 3.00 1 gallon bag
- •Arugula, COMING SOON
- •Cabbage, red or white, 2.00/head
- •Tomatoes: 3.50/quart
- •Cucumbers: .50 to 1.00 each
- •Red or white potatoes
- •Butternut squash, 2.00 each
- •Acorn squash, 2.00 large, 1.50 small
- •Delicata squash, .50-1.00 each
- •Sweet peppers, 2.00/quart
- •Hot peppers, 1.50/pint
- •Apples, quarts (2.00), ½ peck (5.00)
- •Pears, quarts (3.50)
- •Onions, .50-1.00 each, white and red
- •Salad tomatoes, 3.00 pint
- •Apple cider, 3.75 ½ gal
- •Free range eggs, 3.50 dz.
- •Free range whole chickens
- natural $15.00 (4-5#), organic 20.00 (4.5-5.5#)
- •Pork: pork chops or pork steaks 7.50/lb.
- no nitrate bacon, 6.00/½ pound
- ground pork 6.00/lb.
- sweet Italian sausage
- or hot sausage 6.00/lb.
- •Fall gourds and pumpkins: various pricing
- •Romaine lettuce and spinach Coming soon.